Indian Air Force will be publishing the AFCAT 1 2021 notification soon for flying, the technical and non-technical branch of the IAF. In this article, you can find a few important details regarding the upcoming AFCAT 1 2021 Notification. Candidates can join the Indian Air Force as an officer through AFCAT 1 2021.
|| AFCAT 1 2021
|| AFCAT 2 2021
|AFCAT Notification Date
|AFCAT Online Application Date
|| June 2021
|AFCAT Application Last date
|AFCAT Admit Card date
|AFCAT Exam date
|AFCAT Result date
||declaration March 2021
- A graduate candidate with minimum 60% marks and must have scored minimum 60%marks in Maths and Physics in 10+2 in 12th standard.
- B.Tech/ B.E candidates who have scored minimum 60% marks and have scored 60% marks in maths and physics in 10+2 in 12th standard are also eligible for it.
- Administration and Logistics – Graduation degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
- Accounts – B.Com Degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
- Education – Post graduate degree (MBA / MCA or MA / M Sc degree in English / Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Statistics / International relations / International Studies / Defence Studies / Psychology / Computer Science / IT /Management / Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relation) with minimum 50% marks, along with minimum 60% marks in graduation.
AFCAT 1 2021 Selection Procedure:-
- Indian airforce will conduct the AFCAT online exam across the country at different test centers. AFCAT 1 2021 online exam will be conducted in Feb 2021.
- IAF will publish the results of AFCAT 1 2021 in April 2021 and candidates will be able to check their marks, cut off marks etc on the official portal i.e. afcat.cdac.in
- Selected candidates have to choose their AFSB interview venue and date on the same portal.
- The screening test is the first stage of the interview, which consists of verbal, nonverbal tests and a PPDT test. The selected candidates will stay at the centres for further selection tests and those who could not qualify it, would be set free on the same day.
- The next stage consists of a personal interview, Psychology and GTO tests, PABT (for flying only), on the last day conference will be conducted after which, the final result is announced. The selected candidates are sent for medical examination.