Your privacy is the most important thing for our DCA website. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of your personal information.
1. Before or at the current time of collecting your personal information on DCA website, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected by us.
2. We may collect the following information like Name, Job Title and Contact Information which can include an email address and contact number. Demographic information such as pin code, preferences, and interests. We will collect and use the personal information exclusively with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other valid reason.
3. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected. We can use the information to improve our services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new services. Special announcements or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided us.
4. Time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you via email or telephone. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
5. Our website will not share the user’s personal information with the third party.
We will defend personal data by affordable security safeguards against loss or felony, yet as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
A cookie could be a tiny file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s disk drive. Once you agree, the file is more and also the cookie helps analyze net traffic or enables you to grasp once you visit our website.